Stay up to Date
Follow on Twitter
Share on Facebook
What You’re Saying
- Eddy van Beeck The 10 year old has the best idea no cars but space for everything else make him Chief of Urban Planning;.
AQI India is already providing the real-time air quality data of cities, states and countries with Prana Air -
- friedtea15 How do you derive that from No.4? If anything, it presents more opportunities to design space for the mobility impaired. In the land of 6-lane road...
- C40 Cities
- CEOs for Cities
- CityTalk USA (ICLEI)
- Cooltown Studios
- Future Cape Town
- Gehl Live (Gehl Architects)
- Insights (World Resources Institute)
- Next City
- Places Wire
- Project for Public Spaces
- Shareable: Cities
- Smart Cities Dive
- Sustainable Cities (World Bank)
- The Dirt (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- The Guardian Cities
- The Transport Politic
- TheCityFix Brasil
- TheCityFix Mexico
- TheCityFix Turkiye
- Transport for Development (World Bank)
- Velo Mondial
- WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
Recent Posts by Jeffrey
Research Recap, September 19: Young Driver Safety, Accessible Housing, Transport Competition Winners
Young Driver Safety A new nationwide United States study indicates that graduated driver’s licensing programs yield lower traffic fatality rate improvements than previous research indicated. Conducted by a team of researchers, including lead author Scott Masten of California’s Department of Motor ...
TheCityFix Picks, September 16: Asia-Pacific Cycle Congress, Playtime in Africa, Climate Changing Emissions
TheCityFix Picks, September 2: Mobilidade Curitiba, Pedestrian Demographics, Talking Transit in Jaipur
Integrated Transport The Latin American Association for Integrated Transport and Bus Rapid Transit (SIBRT) hosted Mobilidade Curitiba, a transport workshop exploring the urban mobility of Curitiba, Brazil, on Wednesday. The city of Detroit is pursuing a bike sharing system, with near-term plans to ...
Welcome to “Research Recap,” our series highlighting recent reports, studies and other findings in sustainable transportation policy and practice, in case you missed it. Multi-Modal Metros Metropolitan Washington, D.C. appears to be experiencing substantial growth in multi-modal transport with more and more ...